Welcome to the QC Learning Lab
Our QC Learning Lab provides self-paced learning opportunities offering CME credit available 24 hours a day.
The Maine Quality Counts (QC) Learning Lab has been designed to support health care practitioners and professionals, and practice teams with a wide range of continuing education offerings, including online courses, webinars, and learning sessions. To access our free online courses, you need to sign up with the QC Learning Lab. After you register and login, you will have access to any of the listed online courses. Follow these instructions to sign up and login. Our courses and programs are designed to be informative, engaging and give you the opportunity to earn CME credits while participating in a community of practice.
Should you need to reach us for any reason, please use this contact information. Please direct any issues you may have with the QC Learning Lab using this form.
To keep up to date on all QC educational events, go to our QC events calendar. This is updated with weekly webinars, meetings, etc.
Patient and Family-Centered Care Design
- Coordinating Person-Centered Care Transitions in Your Medical Neighborhood
- Health Inequities, Health Disparities, and Moving Towards Health Equity
- Improving Patient Outcomes with Cost of Care Conversations in the Clinical Practice
- Interpersonal Skills (Emotional Intelligence and Listening)
- Seamless Care: Strategies to Build Collaborative Partnerships in the Medical Neighborhood
- Spend Your Health Care Dollars Wisely
Continuous Data-Driven Quality Improvement
Sustainable Business Practices
- How to Transform Practice Finances for Success with Advanced Payment Models
- Navigating Conflict: Building Bridges to Understanding
- NNE-PTN Claims Data Report Suite Training
- Systems Thinking to Improve Population Health
Introduction to NNE-PTN
Safe & Compassionate Opioid Tapering
- Safe & Compassionate Opioid Tapering
- Compliance with Maine Prescribing Laws
- Appropriate Diagnosis and Treatment of Opioid Addiction
- Chronic Pain Management
- Safe Opioid Prescribing & Prescribing Limits
- Snuggle ME Guidelines: Improving Maternity and Newborn Care with Substance Exposure During Pregnancy